In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Environment in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Environment problem. lines on Environment for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Environment For Students & Children in English
Ten lines on Environment in English for Students
1. Everything that surrounds us is known as the environment including natural, artificial, living, and non-living things.
2. Environment is the natural home for humans as it provides air, water, and food.
3. Environment is of two types– natural and artificial. The natural environment includes trees, rivers, and lakes, etc. while the artificial environment includes buildings, factories, and vehicles, etc.
4. Environment plays a vital role in the overall development of an individual.
5. A healthy environment means a balanced ecosystem so that everyone can live a happy life.
6. Today, the most dangerous threat to the environment is pollution.
7. Our environment is our responsibility and it’s our duty to maintain its cleanliness and greenery.
8. By decreasing the use of plastic we can save the environment.
9. Environment is the reason for the existence of life on this planet.
10. Every year on 5th June, we celebrate World Environment Day to spread awareness among people regarding a clean environment.
Few Lines on Environment For Kids
1. The environment around us like the sun, forest, greenery, and all other natural things is called a natural environment.
2. A clean environment is necessary for the survival of all living things.
3. Every year 05 June is celebrated as World Environment Day to spread awareness among the people.
4. To maintain life on Earth, we have to maintain the pollution level of the environment.
5. A good life is imagined because of a good environment and pollution-free environment.
6. To protect the environment more and more trees should be planted.
7. Life cannot be imagined in the absence of an environment and we have to ensure the protection of the environment.
8. The environment provides us with all the necessary things such as wind, water, light, land, natural vegetation, etc. to live life.
9. To protect the environment from pollution, we must use renewable energy such as solar energy and wind energy.
10. To save the environment, it is very important to make people aware of its importance.
# 5 Lines on Environment in English # Some Sentence | lines on Environment
# 10 Lines short Essay on Environment