In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Water Conservation in English Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Water Conservation. Short essay on Water Conservation for classes 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.
10 Lines on Water Conservation in English
“Conserve water, as every drop counts.”
Water conservation is the practice of reducing unnecessary water usage by using water efficiently. It is very important to conserve water as fresh and clean water is a limited resource.
10 Lines on water conservation
1. Water is the most essential resource to support any life form on earth.
2. Water conservation is a process to use water wisely to avoid water wastage.
3. The earth’s surface consists of 71 percent of water but only 3% is drinking water.
4. Water is used in agriculture for irrigation and in industries for mixing.
5. Fix leaky taps and pipes in homes and offices as they can waste gallons of water.
6. Try to use buckets and mugs while bathing instead of showering.
7. Avoid watering your garden in daylight as it evaporates more water.
8. Stop dumping waste into a river as it results in water pollution.
9. Do not wash your car on a regular basis instead try to clean it with a wet cloth.
10. Water conservation is very important to provide enough water for future generations.
10 Lines on Conservation of Water
Few Lines on Water Conservation
1. It is very important to conserve water because water is one of the basic necessities without which we cannot survive.
2. Any leakages in faucets should be repaired as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary wastage of water.
3. Water conservation will consequently leave more water for farming as a result of which the crop yield will be better.
4. We should reduce the cutting of trees, as the tree roots hold the groundwater table.
5. Rainwater harvesting techniques can be very helpful for conserving water.
6. The best way to save water would be to stop polluting the water bodies like lakes, rivers, etc.
7. The government should make strict rules to minimize the wastage of water and reduce water pollution.
8. It is important to spread awareness on water conservation among people by organizing water conservation camps.
9. Hefty fines should be imposed on finding anyone involved in activities causing the wastage of water.
10. While working at home the faucets, not in use should be turned off, this will consequently save a lot of water.