In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Pollution in English. In the 20th century, Pollution is a major problem in the modern world, we have seen drastic changes in the Environment. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Pollution problem. lines on Pollution for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Pollution For Students & Children in English
Ten lines on Pollution in English for Students
1. The term pollution refers to the addition of harmful substances in something and changing these substances in a bad way.
2. Pollution is mainly in 5 types: air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution, soil pollution, and thermal pollution.
3. The elements which pollute something are known as pollutants.
4. Pollution means impurity which affects our lives in a harmful way.
5. With an increase in pollution, there is a significant increase in the amount of carbon dioxide which is very harmful to living beings.
6. In order to live a healthy life, there is a great need to reduce pollution from the environment.
7. Trees act as natural air purifiers so by planting more and more trees, we can reduce air pollution.
8. If we use water in an efficient way and make it free from pollution, it will also help in reducing soil pollution.
9. To reduce pollution, we can also shift our focus on renewable sources of energy such as solar energy, wind energy, etc.
10. Human activities are the main cause of pollution. So it’s our duty to keep the environment clean.
Few Lines on Pollution For Kids
1. The spread of dirty toxic in the environment and some substances which are very harmful to us is called pollution.
2. There are many types of pollution such as water pollution, sound pollution, air pollination, land pollution, etc.
3. Now the plastic in our world has also taken the biggest pollution.
4. The first step of increasing the problem of pollution was to raise the human being because humans are not aware of their duty.
5. If we want to live a disease-free life, we have to reduce pollution.
6. The increasing population is also an important reason, due to which forests have been cut continuously.
7. 3.6 million tons of carbon dioxide have been released into the atmosphere in the last 100 years, due to which the temperature of our earth has increased.
8. By planting more trees, we can reduce pollution., because the tree takes carbon dioxide and gives oxygen.
9. If we use CNG instead of diesel and petrol in cars, then the pollution will be very low.
10. If humans did not reduce pollution then pollution reduces human beings by their dangerous effect.
# 5 Lines on Pollution in English # Some Sentence | lines on Pollution
# 10 Lines short Essay on Pollution