In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on World Environment Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about World Environment Day. Few Lines Essay on World Environment Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on World Environment Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on World Environment Day In English For Students
1. World environment Day is celebrated on the 5th of June every year.
2. This day was first celebrated in the year 1974.
3. The celebration of this day is run by the United Nations Environment Programme.
4. This day is celebrated to spread awareness about the conservation of the environment.
5. On this day, schools provide knowledge to the students regarding the protection of the environment.
6. People plant saplings in the open area so that pollution can be decreased.
7. Many awareness campaigns and environmental policies are launched by the government so that we can protect our environment from damage.
8. Banner-making, essay writing, and poster-making competitions are organized in schools and colleges.
9. Students make creative things using waste materials and art exhibitions are organized.
10. Every year, different countries host World Environment Day, and every year it has a different theme.
Some | Few Lines on World Environment Day in English for Kids
1. World Environment Day is observed every year on 5 June across the world.
2. World Environment Day is celebrated all over the world and More than 140 countries participate in this day.
3. It was announced and established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1972.
4. The first WED was held in 1974 with the theme ‘Only one earth.
5. In 2020, world environment day is celebrated with the theme of “celebrate the biodiversity”.
6. The objective of this mission is to focus on environmental conditions to ensure the safe future of planet Earth.
7. On this day, the planting of saplings is done by schools, colleges, government, and non-government offices, etc.
8. This program is an initiative to work together for some positive activities to preserve the beauty of this Earth.
9. World Environment Day is governed by the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP).
10. The Best way to celebrate environment day is to plant trees and say No to plastics.
# 5 Lines on World Environment Day in English # Some Sentence on World Environment Day
# 10 Lines short Essay on World Environment Day