In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Butterfly in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Butterfly. Few Lines on Butterfly for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Butterfly For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Butterfly In English For Students
1. Butterfly is a beautiful insect that has 4 large scaly wings and can fly 40 miles in an hour.
2. There are almost 24,000 species of butterflies in the world.
3. Butterfly is considered as one of the most beautiful creatures in this world.
4. Butterfly is found in many colors such as red, green, yellow, blue, Or multicolored.
5. The average lifespan of a butterfly varies from a week to year depending on the type of butterfly.
6. Butterfly has three parts, the head, chest, and abdomen.
7. Butterflies has 6 legs which are jointed and 2 antennas.
8. Butterflies suck the juice from the nectars of the flowers and can only consume liquid as these do not have anything to chew.
9. Butterflies has a good ability to see and smell using their antennas.
10. Butterflies breathe through tiny holes that are present all over the body.
Some | Few Lines on Butterfly in English for Kids
1. Butterflies are the most beautiful and colorful insects, and there are about 20000 species of butterflies.
2. They have very charming and attractive wings of different bright colors like red, blue, yellow and white, etc.
3. Butterflies are found in different sizes, colors, and variable patterns, which makes our world colorful.
4. Butterflies have six thin legs and two antennas like other insects.
5. Butterflies cannot hear but can feel the vibration and detect the smell of anything by their antennas.
6. There are mainly three body parts of butterflies, which are the head, thorax, and abdomen.
7. They are found in forests and flower, gardens in the daytime.
8. Generally, butterflies survive by consuming the pollen of flowers.
9. The lifespan of butterflies is very short, during which they flutter happily from flower to flower.
10.Before its short life ends, the butterflies lay eggs on the leaves of plants.
# 5 Lines on Butterfly in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Butterfly
# 10 Lines short Essay on Butterfly