In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about My Favourite Teacher. Few Lines Essay on My Favourite Teacher for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher In English For Students
1. My favourite teacher’s name is Mrs Sangeeta and she is my class teacher.
2. She is very disciplined and always comes to class on time and she never allows anyone to come late to her class.
3. On the one hand she is very strict regarding rules and on the other, she is caring and loving.
4. She helps us in academics as well as in cultural activities.
5. She always helps us in our studies and takes our doubts on a regular basis.
6. She shares her own experience with us and sometimes tells some stories also.
7. She teaches us moral lessons through which she imparts moral values in us.
8. My teacher teaches us mathematics and her way of teaching is very impressive.
9. She has a pleasant nature and she always encourages us towards extracurricular activities.
10. She is my idol and all student respects her.
Some | Few Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English for Kids
1. Teaching is a great profession and a good teacher is always a gift of God to us.
2. All the teachers in my school are very good but my favourite teacher is Sri Saurav.
3. Sir Saurav is our class teacher and he teaches us Hindi and Sanskrit.
4. Sir Saurav is very kind, lovely and he is always smiling and teaches us very politely.
5. The students of his subjects are very bright and intelligent due to his lovely teaching style.
6. Sir Saurav has won many good teaching awards in our school and is liked by all.
7. His lovely teaching style, Because of that, no one misses his class.
8. Sir Saurav always inspires us and he inspires us to do something good in our life.
9. We always feel blessed by God, having a lovely teacher like Sir Saurav.
10. We all love and pray for good teachers so that they can make us very good students.
# 5 Lines on My Favourite Teacher in English # Some Sentence | 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher for class 4, 5
# 10 Lines short Essay on My Favourite Teacher