In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Aryabhatta in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Aryabhatta. Lines on Aryabhatta essay for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Aryabhatta For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 lines on Aryabhatta in English for Students
1. Aryabhatta was the first mathematician and astronomer of India.
2. He was born in 475 A. D. and is believed to be a native of Kusumpura, modern-day Patna.
3. He was believed to be the head of Nalanda University in Kusumpura.
4. Aryabhatta discovered the zero and value place system which is a major contribution to mathematics.
5. Aryabhata discovered the value of pi and also said that the earth rotates on its own axis and a year consists of 365 days, 6 hours, 12 minutes, and 30 seconds.
6. Many trigonometric functions were discovered him which are used in the modern era too.
7. He had written the book ” Aryabhatiya” in which many astronomical theories are written.
8. He scientifically explained the solar and lunar eclipses.
9. Indians feel proud of Aryabhata for his contributions.
10. Aryabhatta died in 550 A.D.
10 lines about Aryabhatta in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Aryabhatta Essay for Students
1 The Indian Mathematician and astronomer Aryabhatta was born in 476 CE at Kusumapura presently Patna, India.
2 Aryabhatta gave groundbreaking theories in mathematics and astronomy.
3 He is been referred to as “the father of Indian Mathematics”.
4 Aryabhatta gave the most accurate value of Pi.
5 The heliocentric theory was given by Aryabhatta which states planets revolve around the sun in the solar system.
6 His legacy has endured as a symbol of India’s scientific heritage and influenced new mathematicians worldwide.
7 To honor his legacy, India launched its first satellite named after him.
8 He gave highly advanced trigonometric tables with the concept of modern trigonometry.
9 His research work and calculations have impacted the development of Indian astronomy.
10 Aryabhatta gave the concept of zero in mathematics.
( Set-3 ) Some | Few Lines on Aryabhatta For Kids
1. Aryabhatta was a great scientist and mathematician from the classical age of India.
2. He was born in 475 A.D. in Patliputra (Bihar, Kusampura) during the Gupta dynasty.
3. He was the one who discovered the basic mathematics that nowadays children are taught in schools.
4. His mathematical books deal with algebra, trigonometry, quadratic equations, and many more.
5. Aryabhatta was the one who invented the number zero.
6. Aryabhatta has correctly found the rotation of the earth on its axis and also insights us the moon has no light of its own.
7. The theory propounded by Copernicus thousands of years ago was discovered by Aryabhatta.
8. Aryabhatta was the 1st scientist who presented the five laws of mathematics in a poem.
9. He was the first mathematician, physicist, and astronomer to create groundbreaking theories and inventions.
10. Today’s scientific community will be forever grateful for Aryabhatta’s inventions which helped in the progress of science.
( Set-4 ) Few Lines About Aryabhatta in English
1. Aryabhata was a great astronomical scholar and the first mathematician of India.
2. Aryabhata was born in Kusampur, a village in Patna in 476 BC.
3. Aryabhata has made 12 discoveries out of which he is known by the people for the discovery of zero.
4. It was Aryabhata who said that the Earth takes 365 days, 6 hours, 12 minutes, and 30 seconds to complete one revolution around the Sun.
5. It was Aryabhata who explained the real causes of solar eclipses and lunar eclipses.
6. Aryabhata had said that the moon shines by taking light from the sun.
7. India’s first satellite was also named Aryabhata which was named in honor of Aryabhata.
8. Aryabhata had said that the earth revolves around the sun on its axis.
9. Aryabhata wrote a book which was a book of mathematics and it has 121 verses which are written in Sanskrit language.
10. Aryabhata’s treatise was named Aryabhati by mathematician Bhaskara after 100 years.
11. Aryabhata invented sine and cosine trigonometry, which he named Jya and Cosine.
12. Aryabhata is also known as Aryabhata I and Aryabhata Elder.
13. Aryabhata discovered algebra, hence he is also called the father of algebra.
14. Aryabhata died in 550 BC.
FAQ on Aryabhatta
Q. Who invented Zero?
Ans. The famous astronomer and mathematician Aryabhatta invented Zero.
Q. Who is the father of math in India?
Ans. Aryabhatta is known as the father of Indian mathematics.
Q. Why is Aryabhatta famous?
Ans. Aryabhata is famous for his contributions to mathematics and astronomy.
Q. Who is the father of algebra in India?
Ans. Aryabhatta is known as the Father of Algebra.
# 5 Lines on my Aryabhatta in English # Some Sentence | 10 lines on Aryabhatta for class
# 10 Lines short Essay on Aryabhatta