In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Aryabhatta in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Aryabhatta. Lines on Aryabhatta for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Aryabhatta For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 lines on Aryabhatta in English for Students
1. Aryabhatta was the first mathematician and astronomer of India.
2. He was born in 475 A. D. and believed to be a native of kusumpura, modern-day Patna.
3. He was believed to be the head of Nalanda University in Kusumpura.
4. Aryabhatta had discovered the zero and value place system which is a major contribution in mathematics.
5. Aryabhata had discovered the value of pi and also told that the earth rotates on its own axis and a year consists of 365 days, 6 hours, 12 minutes, and 30 seconds.
6. Many trigonometric functions were discovered by him which are used in the modern era too.
7. He had written the book ” Aryabhatiya” in which many astronomical theories are written.
8. He had scientifically explained the solar and lunar eclipses.
9. Indians feel proud of Aryabhata for his contributions.
10. Aryabhatta died in 550A.D.
Some | Few Lines on Aryabhatta For Kids
1. Aryabhatta was a great scientist and mathematician from the classical age of India.
2. He was born in 475 A.D. in patliputra (Bihar) during the Gupta dynasty.
3. He was the one who discovered the basic mathematics that nowadays children are taught in schools.
4. His mathematical books deal with algebra, trigonometry, quadratic equations, and many more.
5. Aryabhatta was the one who invented the number zero.
6. Aryabhatta has correctly found the rotation of the earth on its axis and also insights us the moon has no light of its own.
7. The theory propounded by Copernicus thousands of years ago was discovered by Aryabhatta.
8. Aryabhatta was the 1st scientist who presented the five laws of mathematics in a poem.
9. He was the first mathematician, physicist, and astronomer to create groundbreaking theories and inventions.
10. Today’s scientific community will be forever grateful for Aryabhatta’s inventions which helped in the progress of science.
# 5 Lines on my Aryabhatta in English # Some Sentence | 10 lines on Aryabhatta for class
# 10 Lines short Essay on Aryabhatta