In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Bal Gangadhar Tilak in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Bal Gangadhar Tilak. Lines on Bal Gangadhar Tilak for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Bal Gangadhar Tilak For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 lines on Bal Gangadhar Tilak in English for Students
1. Bal Gangadhar Tilak was one of the greatest Indian nationalist and was also a social reformer.
2. He was born in a Brahmin family on 23rd July 1856 in Ratnagiri, Maharastra.
3. His real name was Keshav Gangadhar Tilak and his father’s name was Gangadhar Ramchandra Tilak.
4. He completed his B.A. Mathematics from Deccan College and did L.L.B. degree in 1879.
5. In 1890, Bal Gangadhar Tilak joined the Indian National Congress.
6. He was in the favour of banning child marriage and supported widow remarriage.
7. He launched the Swadeshi movement and was one of the leading faces of the Indian national movement.
8. He was popularly known as the LokmanyaLokmanya and was also given the name of ” father of the Indian unrest”.
9. His famous quote is ” Swaraj is my birthright, and I shall have it”.
10. Bal Gangadhar Tilak died on 1st August 1920.
Some | Few Lines on Bal Gangadhar Tilak For Kids
1. Bal Gangadhar Tilak was a freedom fighter, Indian Nationalist, and teacher.
2. He was born on the 23rd of July 1856. By birth, he was a Marathi who came from the city of Ratnagiri.
3. He was an ordinary school teacher who was very dedicated to the country.
4. He was known as the father of India for introducing the concept of Swaraj to the people of India.
5. He was arrested during fighting with the British and sent to prison in Burma for 6 years.
6. He was one of the great scholars of Indian history who understood the activities of Indian society better than other leaders.
7. Since his childhood, he was against the British Regime in India, and also he spoke against them.
8. He has published two books named “Kesari” and “Marathi.
9. On 1st August 1920, Tilak died due to deteriorating health problems.
10. His sacrifices and the social services he did for the Nation will always be remembered by us.
# 5 Lines on my Bal Gangadhar Tilak in English # Some Sentence on Bal Gangadhar Tilak for class
# 10 Lines short Essay on Bal Gangadhar Tilak