Sharing Possesses in a sentence in English, these sentences we use in our daily life and are helpful in academic exams. Word Possesses in Example Sentences.
Use Possesses in a Sentence
1. My grandmother possesses our family heirloom.
2. Coco cola possesses a huge market share in the beverage sector.
3. She is seventy years old and still possesses great strength.
4. My mother possesses all the qualities of an ideal mother.
5. She possesses grace and nobility.
6. She possesses a fine physique.
7. The monastery possesses beautiful scriptures.
8. The university possesses a great art and culture center.
9. He possesses telepathic abilities.
10. She is a person who possesses great courage.
11. That plant possesses therapeutic capabilities.
12. He possesses great status and wealth.
13. His mother possesses a balanced mind.
14. She is really old in age but possesses a very sharp memory.
15. Aloe-Vera possesses anti-microbial properties.
16. She is well known for her wisdom and the intellect she possesses.
17. He has no idea of the gift he possesses.
18. That country possesses 1000 different species.
19. He possesses great leadership qualities.
20. Turmeric possesses healing properties.
More Words with Sentence-