In this article, we are providing Informative Write 5 Good Habits and 5 Bad Habits in English Students & children. We have tried our best to give detailed simple lines on Good & Bad Habit Essay for school students classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. Write Five Good Habits and Write Five Bad Habits.
5 Good Habits and 5 Bad Habits
List of Good Habits and Bad Habits
5 Good Habits ( Lines on Good Habits )
1. Meditation (Practice meditation daily)
- Meditation helps to reduce stress or anxiety.
- It helps to enhance the ability to focus.
- Meditating regularly helps in improving sleep.
- It increases imagination and creativity.
2. Reading (Read books on a regular basis)
- Reading helps in increasing one’s knowledge.
- It helps in building vocabulary.
- Reading helps in improving writing and communication skills.
- It helps in the expansion of one’s thoughts.
3. Exercise (Exercise regularly)
- Regular exercise can reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- It helps to boost energy levels.
- Exercise helps sustain a healthy weight.
- It helps to make our mental health better.
4. Optimism (Keep your thoughts positive)
- Being optimistic reduces the chances of depression.
- It helps in increasing the lifespan of a person.
- Positive thinking helps in coping with the hard times in life.
- Optimism helps in forming better relations.
5. Discipline (Be disciplined in life).
- Being disciplined helps one to be successful.
- Discipline helps in achieving goals in time.
- It makes you emotionally stable.
- It gives you a more positive outlook.
5 Bad Habits ( Lines on Bad Habits )
- Indiscipline leads to loss of self reputation.
- It leads to inefficiency at work.
- It disrupts social harmony.
- Goals cannot be achieved if a person lacks discipline.
- Negative thinking is the driving force behind depression.
- It causes problems in one’s relations.
- Thinking negatively leads to reduced productivity.
- Negative thinking can make you feel sad.
- Smoking causes various diseases like cancer, lung diseases, etc.
- It does not only affect the person who smokes but also affects the people around.
- Smoking causes air, land, and water pollution.
- At times fires are also caused by cigarette butts.
- Telling lies makes a person feel guilty.
- Lies when caught have a negative impact on one’s reputation.
- People have to loop through so many lies to hide their dishonesty.
- Being the dishonest one always has the fear of being exposed.
- Being arrogant is a negative trait in a person’s personality
- Nobody likes an arrogant person.
- People do not like to be friends with people who have arrogant behavior.
- People are always scared of arrogant people.