In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Water Pollution in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Water Pollution problem. A short Essay | lines on Water Pollution for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams. Checkout best articles on 10 Lines on Pollution & 10 Lines on Noise Pollution
10 lines on Water Pollution For Students & Children in English
Ten lines on Water Pollution in English for Students
1. The impurification of water bodies as a result of human bodies is known as water pollution.
2. The pollutant includes chemicals, organic and inorganic substances.
3. About 70% of the industrial waste is dumped in water that causes water pollution.
4. Plastic waste, dirt, dead animals, and humans are found in many water bodies.
5. Polluted water is the main cause of diseases such as cholera and typhus.
6. Water pollution causes soil pollution as contaminated water gets deep in the soil.
7. To reduce water pollution, we should not throw away fatty oils, chemicals, and plastic in the water bodies.
8. Industries must have proper sewage treatment plants in order to reduce water pollution.
9. Minimizing the use of fertilizers and pesticides will also help in reducing water pollution.
10. We should use only phosphate-free detergents and soaps.
Few Lines on Water Pollution For Kids
1. The action of making the water dirty by various Human or Industrial activities is known as water pollution.
2. Main causes of water pollution are industrial waste and human excreta, which are directly dumped into the river and ponds.
3. Due to the dumping of industrial and human waste in the river. They pollute the river water and cause river pollution.
4. The Water bodies are also brutally affected by water pollution Many Species also lost their life.
5. India and China is the biggest polluter of water in the world around 40 Millions liter of water is going to waste in India daily
6. Water pollution also Affects our irrigation System due to a lack of freshwater.
7. It also impacts aquatic life because of Wastewater which is directly dumped into the sea.
8. Microbiological, Chemical, and Groundwater pollution are the major pollution in India.
9. Wastewater must be treated before dumping into rivers and proper arrangements should be done for this by industries.
10. We have to stop water pollution by not throwing our waste into beaches.
# 5 Lines on Water Pollution in English # Some Sentence | lines on Water Pollution
# 10 Lines short Essay on Water Pollution