In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Taj Mahal in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Taj Mahal monument- a symbol of love. A short Essay | lines on Taj Mahal for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Taj Mahal For Students & Children in English
Ten lines on Taj Mahal in English for Students
1. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world.
2. Taj Mahal is situated on the right bank of the river Yamuna in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3. Taj Mahal is made up of white marbles and moonlight adds charm to its beauty.
4. Its construction was started in 1630 and was completed in a span of almost 20 years.
5. Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan after the death of her wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
6. Taj Mahal is known as the symbol of love and beauty.
7. Under the tomb of the Taj Mahal, there are two tombs, out of which one is of Shah Jahan and the other is of Mumtaz Mahal.
8. The architecture of the Taj Mahal was inspired by various architectural styles like Indian, Mughal, and Persian, etc.
9. This is one of the most attractive tourist sites not in India but around the world.
10. In 1982, the Taj Mahal was declared as the Unesco World Heritage Site.
Few Lines on Taj Mahal For Kids
1. The Taj Mahal of Agra is located on the left side of the Yamuna River in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
2. The Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz.
3. The Taj Mahal is made of white marble has four towers and a dome in the middle.
4. The marble stones on the Taj Mahal begin to glow in the full moonlight night.
5. The Taj Mahal is a wonderful creation of the country and It is calculated in 7 wonders of the world.
6. The construction of the Taj Mahal began in 1632 and ended in 1653.
7. The entire Taj Mahal was built in 1653 at a cost of about 320 lakh rupees, which today is worth 52.8 billion rupees.
8. The Taj Mahal is known as a symbol of love for Shah Jahan and Mumtaz.
9. Every guest coming from abroad wants to see the Taj Mahal first.
10. Every year millions of people come to see the Taj Mahal.
# 5 Lines on Taj Mahal in English # Some Sentence | lines on Taj Mahal
# 10 Lines short Essay on Taj Mahal