In this article, we are providing the Informative 10 lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao. lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Essay for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao For Students & Children in English
Ten Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao For Students
1. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a campaign launched by Prime Minister Narender Modi on 22 January 2015.
2. This campaign was launched from the Panipat District of Haryana as at that time this district was having the lowest sex ratio.
3. The main objective of this campaign is to maintain a healthy sex ratio.
4. This campaign spread awareness regarding the importance of education for girls.
5. This campaign is now launched effectively in 100 districts and states.
6. The main aim of this campaign is to stop female foeticide and to ensure the protection of all girls.
7. This campaign also focuses on sex indiscrimination.
8. To initiate this campaign, an initial amount of 100 crores was required.
9. To provide money for girl’s education, the Kanya Samridhi account opened.
10. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was a national and successful campaign.
10 Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao in English for Kids
1. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is a national-level campaign inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015.
2. Government of India sponsored this scheme with 100cr to run this program effectively on the ground level.
3. This scheme helps in filling the gender gap of society in matters of education.
4. The program helps in decreasing the female foeticide cases and improves the healthy Ratio of girls in society.
5. This scheme changed the view and thought of society toward girls and made them equal to boys.
6. Thus the scheme is running in all schools and colleges at local levels of various states like Haryana and Punjab.
7. The street program, door to door campaign are the methods by which the government of India promotes this scheme in India.
8. The main aim of the scheme is to make people aware of women’s education.
9. This scheme helps in improving women’s health and their Education in society.
10.Women’s health is quite important for the development of a healthy society.
# 5 Lines on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao in English # Few | Some line on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
# 10 Lines short Essay on Beti Bachao Beti Padhao