In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Rani Lakshmi Bai in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Rani Lakshmi Bai. Some Lines on Rani Lakshmi Bai for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. 10 Lines Short Essay on Rani Lakshmi Bai in English.
10 Lines on Rani Lakshmi Bai For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 lines on Rani Lakshmi Bai in English for Students
1. Rani Lakshmi Bai is popularly known as Jhansi ki Rani and her real name was Manikarnika and people used to call her Manu.
2. She was born on 19th November 1828 at Kashi in Varanasi.
3. Her father’s name was Moropant Tambe and her mother’s name was Bhagirathi Tambe.
4. After the death of her mother they shifted to Bithhor and stay there with Peshwa Baji Rao who used to call her Chabbili.
5. Manu was beautiful, wise, and inclined towards the use of weapons.
6. In May 1842, she got married to Raja Gangadhar Rao Newalkar, the king of Jhansi.
7. Jhansi ki Rani had always fought against the rule of the Britishers.
8. She opposed the Britisher’s policy of doctrine of lapse.
9. She laid the foundation of the freedom struggle of 1857 with the help of other freedom fighters such as Tatya Tope and Mangal Pandey.
10. Jhansi ki Rani is one of the famous freedom fighters whose name is written in golden words in the history of India.
10 Lines about Rani Lakshmi in English
1. As a woman warrior Rani Lakshmi Bai has made a powerful impact on the minds of the Indians.
2. She was the most courageous fighter of the First War of Independence (1857).
3. Lakshmi Bai was born on 16 November 1834 in Bananas.
4. She was married to Raja Gangadhar Rao of Jhansi.
5. In 1853, her only son died.
6. She was not permitted to adopt a son under ‘The Doctrine of Lapse’ by the British.
7. In 1857, the Sepoy Mutiny started.
8. Rani Lakshmi Bai joined the Sepoy Mutiny.
9. She fought against Sir Huge Rose’s force.
10. She escaped from Jhansi and joined Tantia Tope and the Nawab of Banda.
11. She died on the battlefield on 17 June 1858.
Some | Few Lines on Rani Laxmi Bai For Kids
1. Rani Laxmi Bai was one of the prominent freedom fighters of India during the revolt of 1857 also known as Jhansi Ki Rani.
2. She was born on 19 November 1828 in Varanasi into a Brahmin family.
3. Her real name was Manikarnika Tambe and nicknamed Manu.
4. Her father was Moropant Tambe and her mother Bhagirathi came from Maharashtra.
5. Her mother died when she was only 4 years old, and her father worked for the court in Peshawar.
6. She grew up under the supervision of Nana Saheb, the Son of Peshwa Bajirao.
7. She studied at her home and was more independent than other children of her age.
8. At the age of 12, she married Gangadhar Rao, the king of Jhansi, and gave birth to a boy in 1851 named Damodar Rao.
9. Lakshmi Bai fought very bravely with the British to save Jhansi.
10. She was injured on 18 June 1885 and died on the battlefield.
# 5 Lines on Lakshmi Bai in English # Some Sentence | 10 lines on Lakshmi Bai for class 4, 5
# 10 Lines Short Essay on Rani Lakshmi Bai