In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Plastic Pollution in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Plastic Pollution. Short essay on Plastic Pollution for classes 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
What is Plastic Pollution – Waste and particles of plastic mixing in the earth’s environment which affects negatively all living habitats. The plastic reaches the parts of the earth where there are no humans with the help of water.
10 Lines on Plastic Pollution
Write a Few Lines on Plastic Pollution
1. Plastic pollution has become a problem of concern these days as it has a detrimental impact on our planet.
2. Plastic pollution is spreading like a wildfire.
3. Plastic pollution is difficult to control as plastic has become the most used substance these days.
4. The government has started taking strict measures to curb plastic pollution.
5. It is important to create awareness so that pollution can be controlled.
6. Plastic pollution harms marine life causing many aquatic animals to lose their lives.
7. It is important to bring in more alternatives to plastic to reduce the usage of plastic materials.
8. If we purchase plastic, we should try to reuse it rather than throwing it in one use.
9. Plastic pollution has also become one of the main causes of depletion of soil fertility.
10. It has become the root cause of many diseases.
Few lines on plastic pollution
Write a few lines on plastic pollution in 80 to 120 words
1. Over the last half-century the world plastic production has doubled causing double the pollution.
2. Plastic pollution has increased to an extent that there could be more plastic than fish in the ocean in the future.
3. Approximately only 9% of plastic produced is recycled, which means the rest of it is just dumped causing pollution.
4. One-time use of plastic is illegal in some countries of the world like Kenya which is the toughest measure taken to curb plastic pollution.
5. Plastic contains toxins and releases harmful fumes when burnt, causing air pollution as well.
6. Plastic waste also blocks the drainage system, which affects the day-to-day work of people.
7. Plastic pollution leads to loss of tourism, as no tourist would like to visit a place to interact with the dirty environment.
8. There should be a proper plastic waste disposal process to be followed, in order to reduce pollution.
9. Plastic packaging should be avoided in products of day-to-day use like milk and water bottles.
10. More research should be conducted in order to get a better alternative to completely replace the use of plastic.