In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Plastic Free India in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Plastic Free India. Few Lines Essay on Plastic Free India for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Plastic Free India For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Plastic Free India In English For Students
1. Plastic is a non-biodegradable substance that cannot be decomposed thus resulting in pollution.
2. So in order to make India pollution-free, it is necessary to make it plastic-free.
3. To make India plastic-free is not an easy and quick task but our small efforts can yield better results.
4. We can make India plastic-free by saying no to single-use plastics.
5. Plastic-free India can also be created by finding better alternates to plastic.
6. We should use jute bags or paper bags instead of plastic bags.
7. If we replace plastic bottle with bamboo bottles or steel bottles it is going to be effective in creating plastic-free India.
8. In every state, there should be a garbage disposal plant so that people do not throw plastic bags anywhere.
9. Plastic-free India means a clean, clear, and healthy India.
10. We have polluted our environment so it’s solely our duty to clean it and make it plastic-free.
Some | Few Lines on Plastic Free India in English for Kids
1. On 2 October 2019, the central government launched a plastic-free India campaign from many big cities.
2. In 2018, during the 45th World Environment Day, India made the promise to wipe out all single-use plastics
3. Every state should implement a complete ban on every single use of plastic.
4. In the last few decades, the level of plastic pollution has increased rapidly, which is a serious concern.
5. Along with the disposal of plastic, its production is an equally serious problem.
6. Plastic waste is found in the sources of water such as rivers, oceans, and oceans and affects them in a bad way.
7. 26000 tonnes of plastic waste is generated in India every day which is very dangerous for the entire humanity and wildlife.
8. Jute bags, paper bags, and cloth bags should be promoted instead of plastic polythene.
9. It is time to be serious about this threat to our surroundings and let us come together to make our country plastic-free.
10. Social awareness is the necessary key to making India plastic-free.
# 5 Lines on Plastic Free India in English # Some Sentence on Plastic Free India
# short Essay on Plastic Free India