In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on My Garden in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about My Garden. Few Lines Essay on My Garden for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on My Garden For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on My Classroom In English For Students
1. There is a spacious and beautiful garden in front of my house.
2. On one side of the garden, there are different kinds of flowers such as rose orchid, jasmine, and lotus, etc.
3. In the middle of the garden, there is a tulsi plant which is worshipped by us.
4. On the other side of the garden, there are mango, apple, and guava trees.
5. My father loves gardening and he taught me how to water plants.
6. There are a table and four chairs in one corner of the garden.
7. We sit on chairs and read the newspaper and feel fresh in the garden.
8. Beautiful butterflies hover over flowers in the garden.
9. I always try to collect different kinds of plants for my garden.
10. I am very fond of my garden and never get bored of it.
Read Also- My Garden Paragraph
Some | Few Lines on My classroom in English for Kids
1. I have a small and beautiful garden in front of my home.
2. It is full of beautiful flowers like sunflowers, roses, lilies, and Hibiscus, etc.
3. There are many fruits and vegetables in the garden which we use for eating at our home.
4. I water the plants daily, and my grandfather teaches me how to take care of the plants.
5. Kids come to play in my garden, and we all play with our pets also.
6. I have also planted some plants which are also very useful to us for their medicinal properties.
7. Gardening is also my hobby, which is why I make a garden at my home.
8. Many birds come to my garden for food and twigs.
9. In the morning and evening, every day, our family walks there.
10.We enjoy the fragrance of flowers in my garden which gives us fresh air also.
# 5 Lines on My Garden in English # Some Sentence on My Garden for class 3
# short Essay on My Garden