In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Tulsi Plant in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Tulsi Plant. Few Lines Essay on Tulsi Plant for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. Check out the article on 10 Lines on Plants
10 Lines on Tulsi Plant For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 Lines on Tulsi Plant In English For Students
1. Tulsi is considered one of the most sacred plants in the Hindu religion.
2. Tulsi is a medicinal plant that can grow up to a height of 1 to 3 feet.
3. The leaves of the tulsi plant are generally green or purple in color.
4. In the rainy season, the flowers of pink and purple color come on this.
5. Tulsi is a plant common in Indian households and is also known as Basil.
6. Tulsi is found in three varieties: Rama Tulsi has green leaves, Krishna Tulsi has purple leaves and Vana Tulsi is a wild Tulsi.
7. Tulsi is best known for its medicinal effects. It helps to relieve stress.
8. Tulsi can also cure fever, the common cold, heart diseases, and many more.
9. Tulsi also helps to purify the environment and provide oxygen.
10. In the Hindu religion, Tulsi is used in every ritual.
( Set-2 ) Some | Few Lines on Tulsi Plant in English for Kids
1. Tulsi plant is a medical plant used for making different medicines since ancient times.
2. Tulsi plant is also known as the ‘Holy Basil’.
3. This plant is worshipped by Hindus and is known as a God in Hinduism.
4. Tulsi is also known as the queen of herbs also used In Ayurveda.
5. This plant is 1 to 3 feet in height, and the leaves are green or purple with 1 to 3 inches long.
6. Tulsi has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which help in curing fever, cough, cold headache, etc.
7. If tulsi is placed in the courtyard of the home, it will bring happiness and prosperity.
8. Putting tulsi in water will remove impurities and will improve the water quality.
9. A glass of tulsi water early morning with an empty stomach keeps the body healthy.
10. A warm cup of tulsi tea is beneficial for the digestive system.
( Set-3 ) 10 Lines on Benefits of Tulsi Plant
1. It is very beneficial for the health of the heart and lungs.
2. Consumption of basil is helpful in reducing blood pressure.
3. Tulsi increases the immunity of the body.
4. It prevents all respiratory diseases and is also very good for dental health.
5. Tulsi is very beneficial for the health of the heart and lungs.
6. Tulsi is very effective in the treatment of colds and coughs.
7. It prevents the formation of stones in the kidney.
8. Tulsi plant prevents graying of hair.
9. It keeps blood sugar normal and also reduces the risk of diabetes.
10. Tulsi acts as an antioxidant.
FAQ on Tulsi Plant
Q. What is the lifespan of the Tulsi plant?
Ans. The lifespan is around 1.5 to 2 years.
Q. What are the benefits of the Tulsi plant?
Medicinal Use like Respiratory Health, Stress Relief, Immunity Boost, Antioxidants, Skin Care and Insect Repellent.
Q. Which Tulsi is best for health?
Ans. Holy Basil or “Ocimum sanctum” (also known as “Tulsi” in Hindi) is considered the best variety for health benefits.
Q. The scientific name of the Tulsi Plant?
Ans. The scientific name of the Tulsi plant is “Ocimum sanctum.”
# 5 Lines on Tulsi Plant in English # Some Sentence on Tulsi Plant
# short Essay on Tulsi Plant