In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Mango Fruit in English. Mango is the National Fruit of India. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Mango Fruit. Lines on Mango for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Mango Fruit For Students & Children in English
10 Lines on Mango Fruit for Kids
1. The Mango is Sweet fruit.
2. It is called ‘the king of fruits.
3. A ripe mango is very sweet and tasty.
4. Unripe mango is green in colour.
5. We get mangoes during summer.
6. Mango is widely accepted by fruit lovers.
7. There are different kinds of mangoes.
8. A variety of mangoes are Langra, Bombai, Himsagar Fazli, etc.
9. Alfranso mango is very costly.
10. Mango is the national fruit of India.
Ten | 10 Lines on Mango Fruit in English For Students
1. Mango is a tropical fruit that generally grows in warmer regions.
2. Mango is a sweet and juicy fruit that gets mature in summer.
3. The shape of the mango is generally oval and round.
4. Mango is the national fruit of India and is also known as the king of fruits.
5. The outside color of mango is generally green, yellow, or red but inside the color of mango is yellow.
6. Mango is a fruit that is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C.
7. Mango has a big seed inside it that is of white color and inedible.
8. The unripe mangoes generally have a sour taste and are used to make pickles.
9. Mango fruit is the most fascinating thing about summer.
10. The unripe mangoes are known as kacchiii keeri and ripe mangoes can also be used to extract the juice.
Some Lines on Mango Fruit in English for Kids
1. Mango is the national fruit of India and is also known as the “king of fruits”.
2. The scientific name of the Mango is Mangifera Indica and it was first cultivated 6000 years ago.
3. Mango is a seasonal fruit that comes in the summer season and is liked by people of all ages.
4. There are many types of mangos like Chausa, Dushari, Totapari, etc.
5. Mango is a vitamin and mineral powerhouse and has excellent nutritional value.
6. Mango is reached with many vitamins like Vitamin A, which increases the light of our eyes, and Vitamin C, which is beneficial for our teeth.
7. Mango comes in various colors like green, yellow, orange, etc. with different sizes.
8. Mango is used in making jams, jelly shakes, Ice-cream, juices, etc.
9. It is one of the ancient fruits of human history and is the country’s most cherished fruit.
10. We have to be grateful to nature for bringing us such precious fruit.
# 5 Lines on Mango in English # Some lines on Mango Fruit
# 10 Lines short Essay on Mango