In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Banana Fruit in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Banana Fruit. Lines on Banana Fruit for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Banana Fruit For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Banana Fruit in English For Students
1. Banana is a sweet and delicious fruit that contains vitamins A, B, and C and also magnesium, iron, etc.
2. Banana is a tropical fruit that needs a hot and humid climate to grow.
3. The color of the ripe banana is yellow while the unripe banana is of green color.
4. Unripe bananas are used as vegetables and after cooking these become rich in taste.
5. Banana is the only fruit that does not contain any seed.
6. Bananas can be used to make juice or shake and after cooking these can be served as chips and cakes.
7. Banana is a soft fruit and its leaves are also used as vegetables.
8. Banana is a source of instant energy and keeps our bones strong.
9. It helps to cure diseases such as hypertension, blood pressure, etc.
10. Banana has a protective layer which is known as peel and the culture of these is known as a bunch.
Some Lines on Banana Fruit in English for Kids
1. The scientific name of the banana is Musa acuminata.
2. Banana Contains a high level of potassium and protein and also makes our digestion system good.
3. Bananas also have religious faith and bananas are generally used in the worship of God.
4. There are various varieties of bananas in India but Basrai, Singapuri, Dwarf are famous among them.
5. India is the largest producer of bananas but in India Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra are the topmost Banana producing states.
6. Bananas are one of the most eaten fruits in the world and China, Brazil, and India are the largest producers of bananas.
7. Banana color is green but after ripening it becomes yellow.
8. Many products are made from bananas like banana shake, banana drink, and sweet, etc
9. Banana is a good source of vitamins A, B, and C, which is very beneficial for our body.
10. Bananas also contain mineral elements such as magnesium, sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and iron.
# 5 Lines on Banana in English # Some lines on Banana Fruit
# 10 Lines short Essay on Banana