In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Apple Fruit in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Apple Fruit. Lines on Apple for classes 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Apple Fruit For Students & Children in English
My Favourite Fruit Apple 5 Lines Essay for kids
1. Apple is is my favourite fruit, Generally, it is red in colour
2. Apple grows in different countries like India, America, Australia, etc.
3. Apple of Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh are famous all over the world.
4. Apple is the most nutritious and full of vitamins.
5. There must be the apple in our diet chart
Read Also- 10 Lines on Mango Fruit
Ten | 10 Lines on Apple Fruit in English For Students
1. Apple is a sweet fruit that is rich in vitamins.
2. Apples generally grow in cold regions. Kashmiri’s apple is famous in the world.
3. Apples generally get mature in the autumn season.
4. Apples are generally found in round or heart shapes.
5. Apples are found in various colours such as red, golden and green but inside the colour of every apple is the same and it is white.
6. Apple has small seeds inside it that are of black colour.
7. Apple is considered one of the healthiest fruit as it is a disease fighter.
8. Chewing apple is good for mouth exercise and its very juicy.
9. Apple can also be used to make jams, murabba etc. It is also used to make delicious desserts.
10. Apple is rich in fibres and vitamin C which helps to improve immunity power.
Some Lines on Apple Fruit in English for Kids
1. An apple is a round shape fruit that comes in different sizes with various colours like Red, Green, yellow, and Golden.
2. It originated in central Asia and is now available all over the world.
3. The scientific name of Apple is Malus Domestica. In India, it is grown in hilly areas like Himachal And Kashmir.
4. Apple is one of the best fruits with its great nutritional value.
5. Apple is a mine of vitamins, carbohydrates, and minerals.
6. Apple has antioxidants known as Phyto-chemicals. This is why it is said, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.” One should consume at least one apple a day.
7. Apple is a very sweet fruit that usually comes in the winter season.
8. Apple is used for making juice, jams, dry fruits, etc.
9. Apple has small seeds in the core, except seeds all parts of the apple including skin can be consumed.
10. Apple fruit is a gift of God to humanity with its huge medicinal properties.
# 5 Lines on Apple in English # Some lines on Apple Fruit
# 10 Lines short Essay on Apple