In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Legal Services Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about National Legal Services Day. Few Lines Essay on Legal Services Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Legal Services Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Legal Services Day In English For Students
1. National legal Services day is celebrated on 9th November every year.
2. This day is celebrated to commemorate the enactment of the Indian Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987.
3. This day was first celebrated by the Supreme Court of India in 1995.
4. The purpose of this day is to ensure fair and reasonable justice for all citizens.
5. The main objective of this day is to spread legal awareness.
6. This day is celebrated to provide free legal aid and advice.
7. Initially this day was celebrated to provide help and support to weaker and minor sections of the society.
8. On this day camps are organized to enhance legal literacy.
9. Lok Sabha Adalat’s are organized in various parts of the country.
10. Various NGOs organize seminars to aware people of their legal rights.
Some | Few Lines on Legal Services Day in English for Kids
1. On the 9th of November National Legal Services Day is celebrated across the country.
2. It is celebrated to spread awareness about the fair justice process for all citizens.
3. It was first started by the Supreme Court of India in 1995, for the support of poor and weaker sections of the society.
4. It is the most important day for those who are unknown about their constitutional rights.
5. The National Legal Service Authority is a government agency responsible for the celebration of the day.
6. Providing free legal services to people belonging to weaker sections of society is the main objective of legal services authorities in the country.
7. Lok Adalats are organized at various places in the country on this day.
8. This day is very beneficial for those individuals to make them equal in society belonging to backward classes and denied social facilities.
9. On this Day many disputes are settled and provide compensation to victims of crime by the authorities.
10. Independent Judiciary is so important to save the constitutional, democratic, and entire societal structure of the country.
# 5 Lines on Legal Services Day in English # Some Sentence on Legal Services Day
# short Essay on Legal Services Day