In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on National Sports Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about National Sports Day. Few Lines Essay on National Sports Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on National Sports Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on National Sports Day In English For Students
1. National Sports Day is celebrated on the 29th of August every year.
2. This day is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of hockey legend Major Dhyan Chand.
3. This day was first celebrated in the year 2012.
4. Every year this is organized in the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
5. On this day, the president of India present a national sports award to many players associated with different sports.
6. A lot of schools celebrate this day as their annual sports day.
7. Friendly matches are conducted between various hockey teams in Major Dhyan Chand Stadium in New Delhi.
8. This day is celebrated to spread awareness about the importance of sports.
9. Sports keep us physically fit and mentally active. Various sports events are organized in the colleges also.
10. National sports day is celebrated to pay tribute to Major Dhyan Chand.
Some | Few Lines on National Sports Day in English for Kids
1. National sports day is celebrated across India and it is celebrated on 29 August.
2. National Sports day is celebrated in honour of Major Dhyan Chand.
3. National sports day is celebrated in many schools or colleges as their annual sports meet day.
4. Arjuna Award, dronacharya award, and Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna is a famous award which is given by the president.
5. The Khelo India movement is also launched by the government of India to enhance sports activity among people.
6. On this day various sports and Games competitions are organised at the district and state level.
7. Any kind of sport requires a physical and mental combination to win.
8. Nowadays online games impact physical games so sports day aware people about sports and its benefits.
9. On this day everyone should encourage others to include at least one outdoor sports activity in their lifestyle.
10. We have to play sports in daily life because sports increase discipline in life, stamina in the body, dedication to a goal.
# 5 Lines on National Sports Day in English # Some Sentence on National Sports Day
# short Essay on National Sports Day