In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on National Engineers Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about National Engineers Day. Few Lines Essay on National Engineers Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on National Engineers Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on National Engineers Day In English For Students
1. National Engineer’s Day is celebrated on the 15th of September every year.
2. This day is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya who was a great engineer.
3. This day is celebrated to appreciate the contribution of engineers to the development of the country.
4. Generally this day is celebrated in Engineering and technology institutions.
5. Students of engineering college organizes various cultural and academic events.
6. Debates, speeches, and essay writing competitions are conducted based on the theme of this day.
7. This day was celebrated in the year 1968.
8. On this day, the professor gives lectures on the life of Visvesvaraya and tells about his achievements.
9. This day is celebrated to remember the great hero of engineering.
10. The objective of this day is to motivate students toward the scope of engineering.
Some | Few Lines on National Engineers Day in English for Kids
1) National engineer day is celebrated every year on 15 September.
2) The day is celebrated in honour of great engineer Mokshagundam Vishweshvaray
3) Mokshagundam Vishweshvaray was one of the brilliant engineers of Our country.
4) Engineer day is celebrated in every country on another date to appreciate the work of an engineer.
5) The modern infrastructure like building, bridges Dams is an example of hard work by engineers.
6) Engineer day Appreciate the work of all engineer and worker who contributes to nation-building.
7) any country is incomplete without its Infrastructure forex. Dubai is known for Burj khalifa is made by the engineer.
8) There are many types of engineers like mechanical, civil, electronic engineers, etc.
9) If any student completed his graduation in B.tech then he will become an engineer.
10) The engineer is the biggest asset for the country without engineers we can not develop our nation.
# 5 Lines on National Engineers Day in English # Some Sentence on National Engineers Day
# short Essay on National Engineers Day