In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Himalaya in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Himalaya. Lines on Himalaya for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Himalaya For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 lines on Himalaya in English for Students
1. Himalaya is the oldest range of mountains situated in South Asia covering many countries such as India, China, Nepal, Bhutan, and Pakistan.
2. Himalaya consists of nine out of the ten highest peaks of mountain including Mount Everest which is the highest peak in the world.
3. It consists of three ranges of the Himalayas, the Greater Himalayas, the Lesser Himalayas, and the Outer Himalayas.
4. Himalaya is a house for so many herbs and wild species.
5. The Himalayas cover a range of approximately 2400km.
6. The Himalayas are beneficial for Indian as it protects us from intensely cold winds.
7. The Himalayas is the birthplace of many holy rivers such as Ganga, Brahmputra, Yangtze, and Indus.
8. The plants that grow in the Himalayas are beneficial from the medical point of view.
9. The Himalayas are the pride of India and also a boon for the Indians.
10. In India, The Himalayas lie in Jammu and Kashmir in North-West and in Assam and Meghalaya in the east.
Some | Few Lines on Himalaya For Kids
1. Himalaya is the world’s third-largest snow reserve in the world.
2. The Himalayan Range is 2,400 km long and shares a boundary with China.
3. The outermost range of the Himalayas is called Shivalik and Its width is 10 to 50 km and height is between 900 to 1,100 meters.
4. It originates many rivers from them Ganga and Brahmaputra are main of them.
5. There are many glaciers in the Himalayas but the Siachen glacier is the largest glacier in the Himalayas.
6. The total area covered by Himalaya is 5,95,000square km and it moves 20mm every year.
7. Mount Everest’s world’s highest peak is also situated in the Himalayas.
8. There are more than 100 mountains in the Himalayan range and All these mountains touch the international borders.
9. In many areas of the Himalayas, reservoirs are constructed for irrigation and hydroelectric production.
10. Himalaya is an important part of our Water System that gives monsoon Rainwater on time.
# 5 Lines on Himalaya in English # Some Sentence | lines on Himalaya
# 10 Lines short Essay on Himalaya