In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Golden Temple in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Golden Temple. Lines on Golden Temple for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Golden Temple For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 lines on Golden Temple in English for Students
1. Golden Temple is located in Amritsar, Northern Punjab of India.
2. It is the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion and its construction was started in 1574 and was completed in 1604.
3. The Golden Temple is also known as Harmandir Sahib or Darbar Sahib.
4. The foundation stone of the Golden Temple was laid by a renowned Muslim divine, Mian Mir.
5. The Golden Temple is constructed around a pool known as Amrit Sarovar.
6. Golden Temple has four doors, one in each direction so that people from all directions can come here to worship God.
7. The building was completed under the direct supervision of Guru Arjun Dev.
8. It is one of the most attractive religious sites. Every year millions of people visit there.
9. The entire top of the Golden Temple is made up of gold.
10. The Langar at the gurdwara serves about 2 lakhs people on various occasions.
Some | Few Lines on Golden Temple For Kids
1. The Golden Temple is located in the city of Amritsar in Punjab and is the religious site of the Sikhs.
2. It is also known as Harmandir Sahib which means the temple of God.
3. There are four gates to enter the golden temple which shows that people of any religion from any direction of the world can come here.
4. There are many lakes in the center of the temple which are considered to be the most sacred lake.
5. The langar at the golden temple serves up to 2 million people during special religious events.
6. The Golden Temple was built by Shri Arjun Dev, the fifth Guru of the Sikh.
7. The Golden Temple was first built with red stones but Later it was made of white marble and gold layer.
8. Every year more than 4 million visitors come to see it.
9. All the festivals are celebrated here with great fanfare and all Sikhs want to visit Harmandir Sahib once in their life.
10. This temple is considered a symbol of great auspiciousness among people of Sikhism.
# 5 Lines on Golden Temple in English # Some Sentence | lines on Golden Temple
# 10 Lines short Essay on Golden Temple | Harmandir sahib