In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Health and Hygiene in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Health and Hygiene. Few Lines Essay on Health and Hygiene for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
Read also- 5 Good Habits and 5 Bad Habits
10 Lines on Health and Hygiene For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 Lines on Health and Hygiene in English For Students
1. The concept of health and hygiene goes hand in hand. Good hygiene provides good health.
2. Health refers to the physical and mental well-being of a person which can be obtained through hygiene.
3. Hygiene means maintaining good health through cleanliness.
4. In today’s life, in the era of diseases one can achieve good health by the following cleaning in every aspect.
5. For good health, we should take a balanced diet.
6. Personal hygiene is one of the most important aspects of hygiene.
7. We should keep our surroundings and ourselves clean so that we can have a sound body and a sound mind.
8. Hygiene also refers to practices that prevent diseases.
9. We must make a habit of good hygiene from childhood.
10. Pure water is the major source of heath and hygiene so drink as much water as you can.
( Set-2 ) 10 lines on Health and Hygiene
1 For attaining a disease-free and quality life Health and hygiene are a must.
2 Spreading of infections can be prevented with the help of regular hand washing.
3 The risk of illness can be reduced by having clean surroundings.
4 To have proper oral hygiene one must brush his or her teeth regularly.
5 People should take a balanced diet and nutrition for their well-being.
6 Adequate and timely sleep is a must for physical and mental health.
7 To protect themselves and others one must take his vaccinations on time.
8 Physical fitness and mental health is boosted by daily exercise.
9 People should visit a doctor for health screening to detect any early health issues.
10 Students should be given education on health and hygiene for maintaining a healthier life.
( Set-3 ) Some | Few Lines on Health and Hygiene in English for Kids
1. It is always said to be that health is wealth and hygiene is next to Godliness.
2. Health is a person’s state of physical, mental, and emotional well-being, and hygiene is a series of practices to ensure good health.
3. Hygiene plays an important role in stopping the development and spread of viruses and infection.
4. The practices to preserve good health and hygiene include bathing, washing your hands and brushing your teeth, etc.
5. Proper care of hygiene also helps to boost confidence and achieve success.
6. People who are not hygienic will be more vulnerable to diseases compared to other people.
7. Everybody who wants to get financial stability in their life has to take care of their health first.
8. Good eating habits, drinking clean water, and intake of more liquids are the sources of keeping good health and hygiene.
9. Exercise is also a part of becoming healthy and hygienic, which improves our immune system too.
10. It must be a priority for all to preserve their health and hygiene due to rising population levels, pollution, and emission of harmful gases.
# 5 Lines on Health and Hygiene in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Health and Hygiene
# 10 Lines short Essay on Health and Hygiene