In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on World Health Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about World Health Day. Few Lines Essay on World Health Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on World Health Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on World Health Day In English For Students
1. World Health Day is celebrated on the 7th of April every year to aware people of the importance of Health.
2. This day was first celebrated in the year 1950.
3. This day is celebrated as World Health day as on this day first world Health assembly was held.
4. The main objective of this day is to spread awareness regarding various health problems.
5. On this day, the educational institute organizes various events for students.
6. Many outdoor events are organized to provide better health to all.
7. Hospitals also provide free vaccination and checkups on this day.
8. World Health Day not only focuses on physical health but also promotes mental health.
9. This day is lead by the World Health Organization and is one of its eight campaigns.
10. World Health Day is celebrated to pay respect to the medical faculty.
Some | Few Lines on World Health Day in English for Kids
1. The global health day is celebrated every year on 7 April across the world.
2. In 2020, We celebrate the 70th anniversary of World health day.
3. The world health day was first proposed by WHO in 1947 but firstly celebrated in 1950.
4. In 2020 the theme of world health day is Support Nurses and Midwives.
5. It creates awareness among people about their health and steps to identify an early stage of the disease.
6. The main aim of the WHO behind the celebration is health for all without any discrimination.
7. Government of India also supports health day by launching ‘Ayushman Bharat Yojana’ for middle and poor class citizens.
8. Various programs through various sources are launched by whom to campaign the importance of health.
9. In some places, government doctors organize health camps to provide free health check-ups for poor people.
10. On this day we pay a real honor and tribute to Doctors, Nurses, and Midwives.
# 5 Lines on World Health Day in English # Some Sentence on World Health Day
# short Essay on World Health Day