In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Karnataka in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, information, and 10 points about Karnataka Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students. 15, 20 lines on Karnataka.
10 Lines on Karnataka in English | Essay on Karnataka
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Karnataka in English
1. Karnataka is a state located in the south of India.
2. Karnataka was established on 1 November 1956 and was known as Mysore.
3. The capital of Karnataka is Bengaluru.
4. The total area of Karnataka is 191,791 km².
5 On the basis of the area it has a sixth place in India.
6. The total population of Karnataka is 7 crores.
7. On the basis of population it is the 8th most populous state in India.
8. The official language of Karnataka is Kannada.
9. There are 31 districts in Karnataka state.
10. Statehood Day is celebrated every year on the 1st of November in Karnataka.
10 sentences about Karnataka in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Karnataka in English
1. The name of the state was changed from Mysore to Karnataka in 1973.
2.. Karnataka is the fourth state famous for tourism with many tourist places like Gol Gumbaz, Mysore Palace, Coorg Hill Station, Mahabaleshwar Temple, and Cave Temple at Badami.
3. Karnataka has 225 seats in the Legislative Assembly, 75 in the Legislative Council, 28 in the Lok Sabha, and 12 in the Rajya Sabha.
4. Actresses like Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, and Anushka Shetty are from Karnataka.
5. Karnataka is called the land of black soil.
6. Krishna, Kaveri, and Kali are the main rivers of Karnataka.
7. The state animal of Karnataka is the elephant and the state bird is the Neelkanth.
8. The state tree of Karnataka is the sandalwood tree.
9. The state flower of Karnataka is the lotus flower.
10. Bengaluru is the major center of IT in Karnataka.
FAQ about Karnataka
Q. The capital of Karnataka?
Ans. Bhubaneswar is the capital of Karnataka State.
Q. Karnataka state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Karnataka is known as Mysore.
Q. Name the official Language of Karnataka?
Ans. The official language of Karnataka is Kannada.