In this article, we are providing the Informative The Policeman Essay 10 Lines in English for students & kids. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Policeman in English. Few lines on Policeman Essay for classes 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
The Policeman Essay 10 Lines | Few Lines on Policeman for Students
10 lines Essay on the Policeman for Kids
1. A policeman is a useful member of society.
2. He wears a khaki uniform.
3. He is tall and strong.
4. He catches thieves, burglars, robbers, smugglers, and pickpockets.
5. He takes care of the law and order in society.
6. He also stands at squares on roads and controls traffic.
7. He is called the traffic policeman.
8. He helps the women, the old and the blind cross the road.
9. The policeman sometimes gets injured while trying to save people.
10. We must respect a policeman.
Related Link- Essay on Policeman
Few lines about Policeman
1. A policeman is known for his uniform.
2. He usually wears a khaki uniform.
3. The colour of his turban is different in different States.
4. He has a leather belt.
5. There is a brass plate on the belt, carrying his number.
6. Usually, he carries a rod in his hand or a whistle.
7. It is through policemen that we see the government.
8. It is his duty to maintain law and order.
9. It is his duty to protect the life and property of the people.
10. He protects the life of citizens at the risk of his own life.
5 sentences about Policeman
11. He controls traffic also.
12. A policeman is usually harsh, it is because the situation sometimes demands.
13. It is our duty to cooperate with him.
14. He should, however, be polite and considerate.
15. He should be a friend of the common and innocent persons.
10 Lines on Policeman
Few lines on Policeman
5 sentences on Policeman