In this article, we are providing the Informative 10 Lines on Panda in English for students & kids. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Panda in English. Few lines on Panda Essay for classes 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
10 Lines on Panda Essay
10 | Ten Lines on Panda
1. Pandas are black and white bears.
2. They come under the category of wild animals.
3. Pandas are omnivores; they eat plants as well as animals.
4. Their favorite food is bamboo.
5. Pandas are big eaters, which means every day they fill their stomachs for up to 12 hours.
6. A full-grown Panda can eat approx 8 to 10 kg bamboo a day.
7. Baby pandas are born pink and measure about 15 cm.
8. At the time of birth the weight of a panda cub is 150 to 200 Grams.
9. They are also born blind and open their eyes six to eight weeks after birth.
10. During summers pandas live in mountains and in winters they move down to places with warmer temperatures.
Essay on Panda for Kids
Few Lines on Panda in English
1. They are usually found in thick bamboo forests.
2. Pandas are mainly found in China in wilds.
3. Pandas are endangered animals, so we need to protect them.
4. Pandas are very beautiful animals.
5. I love pandas very much and they are one of my favorite animals.
Panda 5 sentence
about Panda in English
few lines about Panda