The PTE (Pearson Test of English) is a computer-based English language test aimed for the non-native English speakers who want to study abroad. PTE tests access the reading, writing, listening & speaking skills of exam aspirants. The question often based on 2 skills either listening & reading or speaking & reading. Basically, it takes maximum 5 days to announce the result.
PTE Exam Result- Steps To Check PTE Academic Test Score Online
You can follow given steps to check your PTE Exam results online:
1. You will get e-mail.
2. Go to your Pearson Account.
3. Enter the login details.
4. Click ‘My Account’.
5. Click on ‘View PTE Score Report’.
6. The scorecard will be visible then save or download your PTE score.
The validity of PTE Exam
The PTE scores are valid up to two years from the date of the exam; once two years have passed scores will be deleted from the website automatically and no longer will be visible.
Why PTE result Delay
As I told that it takes maximum five days and minimum one day to declare the PTE Exam result. But in rare cases, it can be delayed longer than 5 days, in that situation do not panic keep calm & follow the given steps:
1. When scores are ready, Pearson sends an E-mail. So check your ‘Spam’ or ‘Junk Folder’ to see if it’s already there. Search for Pearson or PTE Exam.
2. If it’s not in Spam folder. There may be some reason to delay the result; reasons are not disclosed in that case. You will receive an email telling you that ‘scores are not available once it will be available, you will get another mail. For the time being keep patience.’
3. In this situation, you can only have patience. Casually it takes 3 weeks to declare the exam.
4. If you do not get an e-mail within 5 days then can contact via e-mail or phone numbers according to your region.
Reason When your PTE Exam result on hold
PTE Exam Result can be delayed for irregularities and those irregularities no one knows. It may be a technical issue or another.
#How to check PTE scores online