In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on My Favourite Teacher in English. In these lines, you will get the best lines about My Favourite Teacher. My Favourite Teacher Essay 10 lines for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
My Favourite Teacher Essay 10 lines in English For Students
10 lines Essay on My Favourite Teacher
1. My favourite teacher is Mrs Pooja Sharma.
2. She teaches Math to all the junior classes.
3. She is 35 years old and the head co-coordinator of the school.
4. She is very friendly, supportive and finds new methods for teaching.
5. She is punctual and has a good sense of humour.
6. She always tries to connect the theoretical lesson with practical activities.
7. She listens to the problems of every student and tries to help as much as possible.
8. She is very straightforward and always clear on topics while teaching.
9. She never scolds the student who is weak in her studies.
10. Her teaching feels like riding a bicycle.
Related Link- My Favourite Teacher Paragraph
10 lines on My Favourite Teacher in English
1. There are many teachers in my school.
2. They teach different subjects to different classes.
3. I like all my teachers but Mrs Anjali Sen is my favourite teacher.
4. She teaches us English.
5. I like her because good qualities and gentle nature.
6. She is always ready to solve our problems, She is very helpful.
7. She is very hardworking and sweet by nature.
8. She has a deep knowledge of her subject.
9. All of us enjoy attending her class.
10. She is respected by all the students of our school.
# few lines about My Favourite Teacher # Sentences on My Favourite Teacher