In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on World Population Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about World Population Day. Few Lines Essay on World Population Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on World Population Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on World Population Day In English For Students
1. World population day is celebrated on the 11th of July every year.
2. This day was first celebrated in the year 1989 by the United Nations Organisations.
3. This day is celebrated to spread awareness among people about the increasing population.
4. The main objective of this day is to aware people of the I’ll effects of the rapidly growing population.
5. It is an annual event that is celebrated globally and every country celebrates this in their unique style.
6. On this day, various awareness campaigns regarding family planning and education are organized.
7. Postar making and slogan writing competitions are organized in schools.
8. This day is celebrated to aware people to control the growing population.
9. Government makes some efficient policies to combat the problem of overpopulation.
10. Every year a theme is selected for this day and all programs conducted are based on that theme.
Some | Few Lines on World Population Day in English for Kids
1. On 11th July, world population day is held every year.
2. World Population Day was first celebrated on 11th April 1989 at the United Nations.
3. The event was first suggested by Dr. Zacharia in his capacity as a demographer at the World Bank.
4. The world population crossed 5 billion marks in the year 1987, marking this day as five billion days.
5. This day is celebrated to spread awareness among people regarding the increasing population globally.
6. This day also envisages the health of people, especially women.
7. The theme of world population day(2020) is “how to safeguard the health and rights of women”.
8. Several awareness campaigns and seminars are organized in schools and colleges regarding population problems.
9. The day spreads the importance of methods of safe family planning, especially in rural areas.
10.It is necessary that people should be aware because the world population increases annually by 100 million.
# 5 Lines on World Population Day in English # Some Sentence on World Population Day
# 10 Lines short Essay on World Population Day