In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on World Earth Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about World Earth Day. Few Lines Essay on World Earth Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on World Earth Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on World Earth Day In English For Students
1. World Earth Day is celebrated on the 22nd of April every year.
2. This day was first celebrated in the year 1970.
3. The main objective of this day is to spread awareness among people regarding the protection of the environment.
4. This day is celebrated to make the people aware of the importance of their planet.
5. In 2009, UNESCO give this day the status of” International Day of Mother Earth”.
6. Earth Day was founded by an American person whose name is Senator Gaylord Nelson.
7. On this day, people plant trees so that pollution can be reduced.
8. Schools and colleges organize various environment-related programs on this day.
9. Every year a theme is chosen for this day and every country organizes programs based on that theme.
10. This day encourage us to preserve our natural assets and to use them in an efficient way.
Some | Few Lines on World Earth Day in English for Kids
1. World Earth Day is an annual event which is celebrated every year on 22 April.
2. Earth Day was first celebrated in 1970 Now it is celebrated in more than 193 countries.
3. The Celebration of global Earth day is proposed by Senator Gaylord Nelson at the UNESCO conference.
4. In 2020, Earth Day Network is pledged to plant 7.8 billion trees globally.
5. Paris agreement with the consent of 200 countries is also signed on Earth Day to reduce Carbon emission on earth.
6. The annual celebration of Earth day educates Millions of people about the harmful effect of plastic.
7. Earth Day will be observed on the day when we convert this earth into a safer place for upcoming generations.
8. Celebration of earth day is quite important to realize the oblige of Mother earth on us.
9. A most simple way of celebrating Earth day is to turn off your light and don’t use plastic for 24hours.
10. In 2020 we will celebrate the 50th Anniversary of World Earth Day with the theme of good Climate Change.
# 5 Lines on World Earth Day in English # Some Sentence on World Earth Day
# 10 Lines short Essay on World Earth Day