In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Earthquake in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Earthquake. Few Lines Essay on Earthquake for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Earthquake For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Earthquake In English For Students
1. Earthquake is one of the natural disasters that cause huge damage to life and property.
2. Earthquake refers to the sudden trembling of the surface of the earth.
3. There are four types of earthquakes: tectonic earthquake, volcanic earthquake, collapse earthquake, explosive earthquake.
4. Some earthquakes are generally weak and some are major which are devastating in nature.
5. The Ritcher magnitude scale is used to measure the magnitude and intensity of an earthquake.
6. Earthquake causes slope instability due to which landslide occurs.
7. During an earthquake, we should run away in the open ground.
8. During an earthquake, stay away from the windows and bookshelves.
9. Earthquake occurs due to a sudden release of energy in the earth’s crust.
10. Earthquakes are quite unpredictable but we all should know the methods of precaution that should be taken during an earthquake.
Some | Few Lines on Earthquake in English for Kids
1. An earthquake is the sudden shaking of the earth’s surface due to the rapid release of energy inside the earth.
2. It is a natural disaster that causes damage to lives and property.
3. Earthquakes are a strong and powerful disaster among all other natural disasters.
4. The types of earthquakes are Tectonic, Volcanic, Collapse, and Explosive.
5. It has a long and devastating history from ancient times and the irregularity of its occurrence makes it more fearful.
6. It causes big cracks on the grounds and fall buildings.
7. Usually, the earthquake takes place for a short time, but in that short time, it may destroy the whole city or town.
8. Even science is still unable to predict and take protective measures before its occurrence.
9. Some earthquakes produce small waves that they passed unobserved.
10.Let us hope that a time will come soon when science will be able to stop or control the occurrence of an earthquake.
# 5 Lines on Earthquake in English # Some Sentence | 10 lines on Earthquake for class 2,3
# 10 Lines short Essay on Earthquake