In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Sheep in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Sheep. Few Lines Essay on Sheep for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Sheep For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 Lines on Dog In English For Students
1. Sheep is a four-legged animal that is found on every continent except Antarctica.
2. There are more than 200 breeds of sheep known in this world.
3. Sheep is a domestic animal that comes under the category of mammals.
4. The color of sheep varies from white to chocolate brown.
5. The skin of a sheep contains fur which is used to make wool.
6. The average lifespan of a sheep is about 12-14 years.
7. The maximum height of a sheep can be up to 4 feet.
8. The weight of an adult sheep can be 40 kilograms to 160 kilograms.
9. Sheep is a social animal that generally lives in a group known as a flock. Sheep is the oldest animal that has been used by human beings.
10. Sheep is a herbivorous animal which means they eat plants, leaves, grass, etc.
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Sheep in English
1 Sheep are domesticated livestock that are known for their wool.
2 Sheeps are raised with different purposes that is meat.
3 They are herbivorous animals means they eat grass and other vegetation.
4 Sheep’s wool is used in making blankets and other clothing products.
5 Sheep communicate with others with their distinctive sound “baa”.
6 The group of sheep is called a flock and always moves together.
7 Sheep have a strong sense of smell along with a unique digestive system.
8 Some sheep breeds are used for their milk to make cheese.
9 There are over 200 different breeds of sheep that are raised for different purposes.
10 Sheep farming and sheep husbandry is done by farmers for their living.
( Set-3 ) Some | Few Lines on Sheep in English for Kids
1. The sheep are given animal wool is used for the weaving of sweaters and other dresses for winter.
2. Sheep husbandry is the main occupation for many communities of Rajasthan
3. It satisfies various needs of human beings by providing meat, milk, wool, etc
4. They move in groups known as a flock and the female ship is known as a ewe.
5. China, Sudan, Australia, and India have the highest number of sheep in the world.
6. The lifespan of sheep is 10-12 years it has 35-150kg of weight and a height of 90cm to 115 cm.
7. Sheep are the first animals that were kept by human beings thousands of years ago.
8. Products which is made from sheep and goats used for various purposes Catgut is used for the string in tennis rackets.
9. They have a good sense of smell, vision, and memory.
10. Sheep are easily found in rural areas of Rajasthan and Gujarat.
# 5 Lines on Sheep in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Sheep
# 10 Lines short Essay on Sheep