In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Sheep in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Sheep. Few Lines Essay on Sheep for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Sheep For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Dog In English For Students
1. Sheep is a four-legged animal that is found on every continent except Antarctica.
2. There are more than 200 breeds of sheep known in this world.
3. Sheep is a domestic animal that comes under the category of mammals.
4. The color of sheep varies from white to chocolate brown.
5. The skin of a sheep contains fur which is used to make wool.
6. The average lifespan of a sheep is about 12-14 years.
7. The maximum height of a sheep can be up to 4 feet.
8. The weight of an adult sheep can be 40 kilograms to 160 kilograms.
9. Sheep is a social animal that generally lives in a group known as flocks. Sheep is the oldest animal that had been used by human beings.
10. Sheep is a herbivorous animal that means they eat plants, leaves, and grass, etc.
Some | Few Lines on Sheep in English for Kids
1. The sheep are wool giving animal wool is used for the weaving of sweaters and other dresses of winter.
2. Sheep husbandry is the main occupation for many communities of Rajasthan
3. It satisfies various needs of human beings by providing meat, milk, wool, etc
4. They move in groups known as a flock and the female ship is known as a ewe.
5. China, Sudan, Australia, India have the highest number of sheep in the world.
6. The lifespan of sheep is 10-12years it has 35-150kg of weight and height 90cm to 115 cm.
7. Sheep are the first animals that were kept by human beings thousands of years ago.
8. By product which is made from sheep and goats used for various purposes like Catgut is used for the string in tennis rackets.
9. They have a good sense of smell, vision, and memory.
10. Sheep are easily found in rural areas of Rajasthan and Gujarat.
# 5 Lines on Sheep in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Sheep
# 10 Lines short Essay on Sheep