In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Goat in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Goat. Few Lines Essay on Goat for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Goat For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Goat In English For Students
1. Goats are four-legged domestic animals that are known in more than 300 species.
2. Goat’s size varies from small to medium and has two horns and a small tail.
3. Goats are herbivorous animals as they eat grass, plants, and leaves, etc.
4. The average age span of a goat is 16 to 18 years.
5. Goats are useful animals as in hilly areas these carry loads along the hills.
6. The skin of a goat contains fur and their horn are used to make spoons.
7. Goats are generally calm in nature but when they get angry they hit others by their horns.
8. The milk that we get from the goat has nutritional value.
9. Goats have special importance in the Islamic religion.
10. Goats are intelligent animals that live in groups and their group is known as herds.
Some | Few Lines on Goat in English for Kids
1. Goats are useful and domestic animals that have been tamed by humans for a very long time.
2. It has four legs, two eyes, two ears, two udders, and a small tail.
3. Goats are used for milk, meat, fur, and skins across all over the world.
4. A male goat is called a “Buck” whereas a female goat is called a “Doe”.
5. The scientific name of the goat is Capra aegagrus hircus.
6. There are over 300+ distinct breeds of goat such as Afar, Markhor, and Boer goat, etc.
7. The goat’s gestation period is about 5 months and a goat can give birth to about 2 children in a year.
8. The lifespan of a healthy goat is between 15 to 19 years.
9. The maximum running speed of the goats has been measured at 18 kilometers per hour.
10. The size of a goat is between 45 to 80 centimeters and their weight is between 50 and 70 kg.
# 5 Lines on Goat in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Goat
# 10 Lines short Essay on Goat