In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Save Tigers in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about the Save Tigers. Lines on Save Tigers for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 lines on Save Tigers For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 Lines on Save Tigers in English For Students
1. The tiger is the national animal of our country so we have to save tigers.
2. Tigers are the pride of our country thus it is important to save their lives.
3. Tigers are an essential part of a balanced ecosystem that’s why they need to be saved.
4. The number of tigers is decreasing day by day due to the intervention of human beings in their habitat.
5. People generally hunt tigers for their skin, so to save tigers, illegal hunting must be banned.
6. In 1973, the Government started Project Tiger which aims to save tigers.
7. In order to save the tiger, the government has made many natural parks and wildlife sanctuaries.
8. In order to maintain the rich diversity of our ecosystem, the species of tigers must be saved.
9. If we stop cutting forests, then we can save tigers.
10. Every year on 29th July we celebrate International Tiger Day to spread awareness to save tigers.
Read Also- 10 Lines on Save Animals
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Save Tiger
1 Tigers are critically endangered species that belong to member of genus Panthera.
2 The number of tigers is decreasing due to poaching, habitat loss, and conflicts between humans and wildlife.
3 The ecosystem of the earth is maintained by tigers by balancing prey populations.
4 The government should raise awareness of tiger conservation.
5 To safeguard the earth’s biodiversity, everyone should make efforts to save tigers.
6 For the conservation of tigers Government launched the Project Tiger movement on 1 April 1973.
7 Strong law enforcement against poaching should be taken for the survival of tigers.
8 Number of tigers are affected by deforestation and urbanisation of jungle which is a threat.
9 People should discourage poaching and illegal hunting along with refusing to buy animal skin clothes.
10 To reduce human impacts, the government along with citizens should organize and spread awareness.
( Set-3 ) Some Lines on Save Tigers in English for Kids
1. Gradually the number of tigers in India is decreasing with time and this species of cat is disappearing.
2. The tiger is a wild endangered species that is standing on the line of extinction.
3. If a tiger is extinct from our ecosystem then our whole ecosystem is going to become imbalanced.
4. Without tigers, our forests and nature are going to be imbalanced because they stay at the top of the food chain.
5. Man is constantly cutting down the forest for his progress so tigers are not getting a favorable environment to live in.
6. The main reason for their extinction is poaching because their body parts have huge demands in black markets.
7. The Indian government has run many programs and campaigns to save tigers.
8. To protect tigers, more than 12 sanctions have been made in which they are given their favorable environment.
9. The number of tigers is decreasing day by day and if this continues, then one day we will lose our national animal.
10. ‘Project Tiger’ was also launched by the Government of India in 1973, to protect the existence of tigers.
# 5 Lines on Save Tigers in English # Some lines on Save Tigers
# 10 Lines short Essay on Save Tigers