In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Lotus Temple in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Lotus Temple. Few Lines Essay on Lotus Temple for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12. Check out the article 10 Lines on Golden Temple
10 Lines on Lotus Temple For Students & Children in English
( Set-1 ) Ten | 10 Lines on Lotus Temple In English For Students
1. Lotus Temple is a Baha’i house of worship that is located in Delhi.
2. Lotus temple is in the shape of a lotus flower and its construction gets completed in 1986.
3. It has 27 free-standing marble-clad petals which are arranged as a cluster of 3 to form nine sides.
4. This building has nine doors that take people to the central hall.
5. Lotus temple is open to all people irrespective of their religion and caste.
6. This building is made of white marble and was designed by the architect Furiburz Sabha.
7. The central Hall of the temple can accommodate 2500 people at a time.
8. The diameter of the lotus temple is 70 meters and its height from the center is about 40 meters.
9. Lotus temple is known as the mother temple of the Indian continent.
10. The beauty of the Lotus Temple attracts a lot of tourists toward itself.
( Set-2 ) Some | 10 Lines on Lotus Temple in English for Kids
1. The temple was inaugurated on 24 December 1986 but it was opened to the general public on 1 January 1987.
2. The Lotus Temple is considered to be the last of the 7 Baha’i temples in the world.
3. This temple is also called the Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent.
4. This lotus temple is about 40 meters long and is surrounded by 9 ponds from all sides.
5. The marble used to build this temple was sourced from Greece.
6. This temple is built on 26 acres of land and it is a symbol of unity and peace of all religions.
7. Kamal Mandir was built by around 700 engineers, technicians, workers, and artists.
8. The construction of the Lotus Temple took a long time about 10 years.
9. Lotus Temple is famous all over the country for its unique architecture and unique design.
10. Lotus Temple is the only temple in Asia Mahadeep where idol worship is not done.
( Set-3 ) 15 | Few lines about Lotus Temple
1. Lotus Temple is located in Delhi, the capital of India.
2. It is made of lotus shape and there is no idol of any god nor any religious work is done here.
3. The sacred texts of all religions are read here.
4. The Lotus Temple took about ten years to build and was completed in 1986.
5. The temple was inaugurated on December 24, 1986, but was opened for general public only on January 1, 1987.
6. Fariborz Sahba was the architect of the Lotus Temple and this temple is built in the expressionist style.
7. The length of this temple is 40 meters and its main entrance hall has 9 gates which are 40 meters high.
8. Its building has 27 vertical marble lotus flower-shaped petals in the shape of 3 and 9.
9. It has high dome prayer houses, white huge buildings, and green lawns to attract tourists.
10. Lotus is worshiped in all religions and is considered sacred, that is why this temple has also been built in the shape of a lotus.
11. The Lotus Temple has won many awards for its design.
12. Every day 10000 people come to see this temple.
13. This temple believes in the presence of the Lord instead of idol worship.
14. People of all religions can come and pray here and it treats all religions equally.
15. There are wooden benches inside the temple on which one can sit and meditate.
# 5 Lines on Lotus Temple in English # Some Sentence | 10 lines on Lotus Temple for class 2,3
# 10 Lines short Essay on Lotus Temple