In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Jharkhand in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, information, and 10 points about Jharkhand Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines on Jharkhand in English | Essay on Jharkhand
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Jharkhand for students
1. Jharkhand is a state located in the east of India
2. Jharkhand was formed on November 15, 2000, after being separated from Bihar.
3. The capital of Jharkhand is Ranchi.
4. The total area of Jharkhand is 79,714 km².
5. On the basis of area it ranks 16th in India.
6. The total population of Jharkhand is 4 crores.
7 On the basis of population it has 14th place in India.
8. Hindi is the official language of Jharkhand.
9. Jamshedpur in Jharkhand has India’s first and the world’s fifth-largest Steel plant.
10. Statehood Day is celebrated every year on 15th November in Jharkhand.
10 Sentences about Jharkhand | Essay on Jharkhand in English
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Jharkhand in English for students
1. The state tree of Jharkhand is Sal and the state flower is Palash.
2. The state animal of Jharkhand Elephant is the rhinoceros and the state bird is the Kokil.
3. Mahendra Singh Dhoni, archer Deepika Kumari, the oldest Indian woman to climb Mount Everest, Premlata Agarwal, and Dr. Suresh Mukhopadhyay are from Jharkhand.
4. The state animal of Jharkhand is the elephant and the state bird is the Asiatic cuckoo.
5. There are many tourist places in Jharkhand like Dasam Falls, Hungdu Falls, Tagore Heel, Stone Age Caves of Hazirabag, and Sun Temple.
6. Jharkhand has 82 Assembly seats, 14 Lok Sabha seats, and 6 Rajya Sabha seats.
7. Subarna Rekha River, Son River, Ajay River, and Mayurakshi River are the major rivers of Jharkhand.
8. 29 percent of Jharkhand is surrounded by trees and shrubs, due to which it is called Jharkhand.
9. In Jharkhand, 40 percent of the minerals of the whole of India are found.
10. There is a hot water spring named Suryakund in Hazirabag.
FAQ about Jharkhand-
Q. The capital of Jharkhand?
Ans. Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand State.
Q. Jharkhand state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Jharkhand is a part of Bihar, which separated in 2000.
Q. Name the official Language of Jharkhand?
Ans. The official language of Jharkhand is Hindi.