In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Gujarat in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, history, information, and 10 points about Gujarat Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines on Gujarat in English
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Gujarat in English for students
1. Gujarat is a state located in the west of India.
2. Gujarat was established on 1 May 1960.
3. The capital of Gujarat is Gandhinagar.
4. The total area of Gujarat is 196,000 km²
5. On this basis it is in the sixth position in India.
6 Gujarat’s total population is 7 crores.
7. On this basis it is at 9th place in India.
8. Asiatic lions are found only in Gujarat and have been kept in Gir Sanctuary.
9. Statehood Day is celebrated every year on 1st May in Gujarat.
10. Gujarati is the state language of Gujarat.
10 sentences about Gujarat
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Gujarat in English for students
1 There are many tourist places Statue of Unity, Somnath Temple, Gir National Park, Rann of Kutch Sabarmati Ashram, Akshardham Temple, Nageshwar Temple, and Kankaria Lake.
2. Gujarat has 182 Assembly seats, 26 Lok Sabha seats, and 11 Rajya Sabha seats.
3. Mahatma Gandhi, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, Dadabhai Naroji, Homi Bhai, and Dhirubhai Ambani are from Gujarat only.
4. Asia’s largest green city Gandhinagar is in Gujarat.
5. Gujarat is also called the Jewel of the West because of its prosperity.
6. Out of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, the first Jyotirlinga is Somnath which is in Gujarat.
7. The world’s largest oil refinery is in Gujarat only.
8. Gujarat was the first state to ban liquor, which banned liquor in 1960.
9. There are 33 districts in Gujarat.
10. Kutch district of Gujarat is the largest district among all the states of India.
FAQ about Gujarat-
Q. The capital of Gujarat?
Ans. Jaipur is the capital of Gujarat State.
Q. Gujarat state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Gujarat is part of Bombay State.
Q. Name the official Language of Rajasthan?
Ans. The official language of Gujarat is Gujarati and Hindi.