In this article, we are providing 10 Lines on Bihar in English for Students & kids. In these lines, we have tried to give the facts, information, and 10 points about Bihar Essay in English for class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 students.
10 Lines on Bihar in English for students
( Set-1 ) 10 Lines on Bihar in English
1. Bihar is a state located in the east of India
2. Bihar was established on 22 March 1912.
3. Bihar was known as Magadha in ancient times.
4. Patna is the capital of Bihar state.
5. The total area of Bihar is 94,163 km²
6. On the basis of area it has 13th place in India.
7. The total population of Bihar is 13 crores.
8. Bihar is the third largest state in terms of population.
9. Hindi is the official language of Bihar.
10. Statehood Day is celebrated every year on 22nd March in Bihar.
10 Sentences about Bihar
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Bihar in English
1. Rajgir was the capital of Bihar in ancient times
2. Patna is known as Pataliputra in ancient times
3. Bihar has 243 seats in the Legislative Assembly, 75 in the Legislative Council, 40 in the Lok Sabha, and 16 in the Rajya Sabha.
4. Many celebrities like Aryabhata, who invented Zeroa, and Shehnai player Bismillah Khan are from Bihar.
5. At the time of Emperor Ashoka, there were 19,000 Buddhist Viharas in Bihar, due to which is known as Bihar.
6. The tenth and last Guru of the Sikhs, Govind Singh Ji, was also born in Patna.
7. There are many tourist places like Mahabodhi Temple, Mahavir Temple, Patan Devi, Golghar, Patna Museum, and Bihar Museum.
8. The state animal of Bihar is Gaur and the state bird is sparrow.
9. The state tree of Bihar is peepal and the state flower is Kachnaar.
10. Earlier Bihar and Orissa used to be a single state which was separated in 1936.
11. In 2000, South Bihar was separated from Bihar to form the state of Jharkhand.
FAQ about Bihar-
Q. The capital of Bihar?
Ans. Patna is the capital of Bihar State.
Q. Bihar state is formerly known as?
Ans. At first, Bihar is known as Bengal Presidency.
Q. Name the official Language of Bihar?
Ans. The official language of Bihar is Hindi.