In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Air Pollution in English. In these Sentences | lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Air Pollution problem. A short Essay | lines on Air Pollution for classes 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th 11th, 12th and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Air Pollution For Students & Children in English
Ten lines on Air Pollution in English for Students
1. Air pollution means the contamination of air due to the presence of harmful chemicals and gases in the air.
2. The running vehicles on the road are one of the main reasons for air pollution.
3. The burning of coal, the metallurgical process also contribute to air pollution.
4. Greenhouse gases such as sulfur, carbon dioxide, and nitrous oxide also contributes to air pollution.
5. Polluted air means impure air that is harmful to humans as well as for birds and animals.
6. Air pollution causes many diseases such as asthma, heart disease, and the disease related to the lungs.
7. The best method to reduce air pollution is to grow more and more trees.
8. Air pollution can also be reduced if we use public transport instead of private vehicles.
9. If we reduce the burning of fossil fuels, air pollution will also get reduced.
10. In order to reduce air pollution, we must go for better alternates to fossil fuels.
Few Lines on Air Pollution For Kids
1) When the amount of hazardous substances occur in the environment, then that situation is called air pollution.
2) Main pollutants of air are carbon dioxide, sulphur dioxide, ammonium etc.
3) Other Major pollutants of air are particles, micro molecules, toxic elements and gases etc.
4) It also leads to a problem like global warming, greenhouse gas effects and other environmental pollution.
5) Natural factors like dust storms, Volcano, wildfires, methane released by animals are also responsible for air pollution.
6) Heavy traffic, deforestation, and burning of unfiltered fuel is the main air polluting factor.
7) Difficulty in breathing, lungs cancer, asthma, coughing, is a problem which is caused by air pollution.
8) Air pollution highly affected the quality of air making it harmful for human survival.
9) Reforestation, electronic vehicles and planting trees can reduce air pollution.
10) Using renewable sources of energy like solar, wind and water energy help to keep the environment clean.
# 5 Lines on Air Pollution in English # Some Sentence | lines on Air Pollution
# 10 Lines short Essay on Air Pollution