In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on World Heritage Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about World Heritage Day. Few Lines Essay on World Heritage Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on World Heritage Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on World Heritage Day In English For Students
1. World Heritage Day is celebrated on the 18th of April every year.
2. World Heritage Day is also known as the International Day of monuments and sites.
3. The main objective of this day is to protect the natural and cultural heritage.
4. This day was first celebrated in the year 1982 by the international council of monuments and sites.
5. In 1983, UNESCO decided to celebrate this day every year.
6. This day is celebrated to spread awareness among people so that they value their heritage and culture.
7. The aim of this day is to preserve the heritage for the next generation.
8. On this day, various events are organized globally.
9. This day is celebrated as an occasion to know and preserve our history.
10. On this day, people take a pledge to protect monuments and sites.
Some | Few Lines on World Heritage Day in English for Kids
1. 18 April of every year World Heritage Day is celebrated across the world.
2. This day is celebrated to preserve the human heritage and to recognize all the efforts of relevant organizations.
3. This day is declared as World heritage day in 1982 by (ICOMOS) International Council on Monuments and Sites.
4. This day also offers an opportunity to raise awareness of the public about the diversity of cultural heritage.
5. On this day, several activities like conferences, lectures, and campaigns are performed in cultural centers and city halls.
6. Heritage programs are organized in museums and monuments of the country.
7. Students are taught about the importance of cultural heritage and the history of culture on this day.
8. Cultural books, postcard stamps, and poster exhibitions are organized at several places in the country.
9. Many heritage sites of India celebrate world heritage day are Delhi Red Fort, the Bhadra Gate, and Kashi Vishwanath Temple, etc.
10. The Indian government has done well in the last few years to save the heritage and cultural sites of India.
# 5 Lines on World Heritage Day in English # Some Sentence on World Heritage Day
# short Essay on World Heritage Day