In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Winter Season in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Winter Season. Few Lines on Winter Season for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and competitive exams.
10 Lines on Winter Season For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Winter Season In English For Students
1. According to the Hindu calendar, there are six varied seasons around the year, and the winter season is one of them.
2. Winter season comes after the autumn season and before the spring season.
3. Winter season is the coldest season which starts in December and lasts till mid of March.
4. January is the coldest month of this season during which the temperature drops to 3° to 5° in northern regions.
5. In the winter season, the day becomes shorter and the night becomes longer.
6. In the winter season, the cold wind blows at a very high speed, especially in hilly regions.
7. In the winter season, many animals hibernate due to extreme cold weather.
8. Winter season is the perfect time to travel to hilly regions where you can enjoy snowfall.
9. In the winter season, everyone wears woolen clothes to keep the body warm.
10. In winter, days generally start with fog and frost all around.
Some | Few Lines on Winter season in English for Kids
1. The winter season is the coldest phase of the year, which begins in November and ends in March.
2. All people wear warm clothes like jackets and sweaters to warm up their bodies.
3. It is the season of healthy and green leafy vegetables.
4. During the winter season, the high speed of cold wind blows from the North region in the peak month.
5. Winter season comprises snowfall, winter storms, and very low temperatures most of the time.
6. During the winter seasons days become shorter and the nights become longer.
7. During the winter season, the hilly areas look very beautiful, because everything is covered with ice sheets.
8. Fog is very common during this season, which causes more accidents on the roads.
9. Festivals like Christmas, New Year, Deepawali, and republic day fall in the winter season.
10. In school, winter holidays are announced for about 10 to 20 days.
10 Lines on Winter season in English
1. There are six seasons in India and winter is one of them.
2. Winter season is the coldest season that begins in December and continues up till the end of March.
3. During the winter season, the days become shorter and night becomes longer.
4. The cold in the winter season is at its peak during the month of December and January.
5. During the winter season, the wind blows from the north side.
6. Everything is covered with fog and thick fog hides the sun.
7. People wear warm and woolen clothes during this season.
8. During the winter season, snowfall is very common in the hilly regions and people can enjoy skating, skiing, and sledding, etc.
9. Many festivals such as Diwali, Christmas, and New Year comes during the winter season.
10. Many animals such as frogs, bears, and snakes undergo hibernation during the winter season.
# 5 Lines on Winter season in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Winter season
# 10 Lines short Essay on Winter season