In this article, we are providing Informative 10 Lines on Water is Life in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to provide a short essay on Water is Life for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.
10 Lines on Water is Life in English
( Set-1 ) 10 sentence about Water is Life in English
1. Water is life because without water no human being can survive on earth.
2. About 71% of the Earth’s water is present, but 97% of it is salty, which is found in the oceans and seas.
3. Water is made up of two atoms of hydrogen and one of oxygen.
4. Water is used for the production of crops and for agriculture.
5. Due to less rain, the water level of the earth is continuously falling, which can become a big problem going forward.
6. Electricity is prepared from water which is very useful for humans.
7. Some people in the world believe that the world’s third world war will be for water only.
8. Humans require 5 to 6 liters of water per day to survive.
9. “Water is life” We should always remember this thing to save water in life because it is our duty.
10. “Water is life” so its conservation and protection are very important.
( Set-2 ) 10 Lines on Water is Life
1 The water is a fundamental and essential source of living on earth for everyone.
2 The water is a basic necessity for humans, animals, and plants
3 For proper well-being and good health humans must drink 5-6 liters of fresh water daily.
4 Water is vital for humans to animals to maintain the ecosystem of the globe.
5 Agriculture mainly depends on water that is without water nothing can be grown.
6 The balance of the environment and earth’s temperature is maintained with water.
7 The water symbolizes purity and renewal in many cultures.
8 Electricity is produced from the flowing water through the process of hydroelectricity power.
9 Water flows from oceans, rivers, and lakes connecting different parts of the world and biodiversity.
10 People enjoy many water activities like boating river rafting and many more.
( Set-3 ) 10 Lines on Water is Life for students
1 Water is essential for life because life exists there where water is present.
2 The environmental health is indicated by the quality and availability of water.
3 International organisations has given basic human right that as access to clean water and air.
4 Weather systems and perception are regulated by water and its presence.
5 People should understand the importance of water and its proper usage.
6 Water pollution and scarcity are the reasons because of industrial waste.
7 It’s the rightful duty of every human to understand the value and importance of water.
8 Earth’s surface is made of 70 percent of water out of which only 3 percent fresh water is available for human use.
9 Water is a natural resource that is essential for survival like air is extinction slowly because of wastage.
10 Humans must save water for the coming generation if they want to exist.