In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Park in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Park. Few Lines Essay on Park for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.
10 Lines on Park For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Park in English For Students
1. A park is an open place that can be square, rectangular, or circular in shape.
2. In a park there are a lot of flowers, trees, and shrubs.
3. A park contains a lot of fragrance and there is greenery on all sides.
4. There are so many slides for children in a park. Children can get rid of their boring routine and have fun in the park.
5. Sometimes, the park also has a fountain in it with lighting.
6. Children come to the park to play, young come for walks and exercise.
7. Old people come to the park so that they can feel fresh and inhale pure air.
8. Everyone loves the view of the park and its greenery and that’s why they love to spend time in a park.
9. Park provides you a quiet space for yoga and walking.
10. Old people meet their friends in parks, sit on benches, and gossip with them.
Some | Few Lines on Park in English for Kids
1. Park is a public place that is usually maintained by the Municipal corporation.
2. Parks have water fountains, many types of flowers, and many beautiful plants which enhance the beauty of the park.
3. Running track is also around the corner of the park and covered with shaded trees.
4. There are many types of swings in parks for small children for their physical exercise.
5. An open gym is also available in many parks for physical activity.
6. Many people daily go to their nearby park and do some physical activities to stay fit.
7. Many people also practice yoga and play games and do other types of physical exercises in the park.
8. Many children and young ones play different types of games in the park.
9. Park is the central place of our society and it enhances the beauty of our locality.
10. People spend quality time in parks with their friends and relatives.
# 5 Lines on Park in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Park
# 10 Lines short Essay on Park