In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on Nurse in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about Nurse. Few Lines Essay on Nurse for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on Nurse For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on Nurse in English For Students
1. Nurse is generally a female who is trained to take care of the persons who are injured or sick.
2. Nurses can be seen in hospitals, doctor’s offices, and nursing homes.
3. Nurses also provide medical facilities at home to the person who can not get out of their homes.
4. Nurses provide facilities to patience in wards.
5. Nurses also assist doctors in the operation theater and help them in surgery.
6. Nurse has to work for many hours without any break. She has to work day and night.
7. Nurses generally found in white dresses in which they seem smart.
8. The work of a nurse is full of hard work and they always show humanity.
9. Nurses in government hospitals generally live in headquarters within the hospital.
10. Nurses work selflessly for the well being of their patients.
Some | Few Lines on Nurse in English for Kids
1. A nurse is a woman who attends the patients in a hospital or clinic and is also called the backbone of a hospital.
2. Nurse wears a white uniform and puts a cap on her head.
3. Nurse looks after the sick and assists the doctors in doing operations.
4. During wartime or a natural calamity, a nurse serves the wounded.
5. Nurses help the patients, in taking medicines and also give injections to the patients.
6. Her job is full of hardship so it needs a long course of training.
7. She has to work for long hours in the day and night rotation shifts.
8. The job of a nurse is very noble and she is also considered an important person in society.
9. She also goes door to door to feed the polio drops to newborn babies.
10.Everyone should respect and thank the nurse for their services and humanity.
# 5 Lines on Nurse in English # Some | Sentence | Few lines on Nurse
# 10 Lines short Essay on Nurse