In this article, we are providing Informative 10 lines on International Yoga Day in English. In these lines, we have tried our best to give detailed information about World | International Yoga Day. Few Lines Essay on International Yoga Day for classes 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
10 Lines on International Yoga Day For Students & Children in English
Ten | 10 Lines on International Yoga Day In English For Students
1. International Yoga Day is celebrated on 21st June every year.
2. In December 2014, the United Nations has declared that 21st June wl be celebrated as International Yoga Day.
3. Prime Minister Narender Modi has started this initiative and it was first celebrated in 2015.
4. Yoga is a type of exercise that keeps our body fit and increases our concentration power.
5. Yoga Day is celebrated in each city of India and people get together at a place to practice yoga.
6. This day is celebrated to spread awareness among people about the importance of Yoga.
7. Every year, a city is chosen to celebrate yoga day on a large scale.
8. The celebration of this day begins to benefit people all over the world.
9. Essay competition and yoga competition are organized in schools and colleges.
10. This day is celebrated with enthusiasm.
Some | Few Lines on International Yoga Day in English for Kids
1. The International yoga day was first celebrated by Mr. Narendra Modi on 21 June 2015.
2. The First Yoga day was celebrated at Rajpath in New Delhi.
3. Swami Ramdev is a famous yoga teacher in India.
4. There are various postures and asanas that keep you fit and healthy.
5. There are 84 types of asanas in yoga-like tadasana and trikonasana.
6. Various yoga camps are organized at various places around the world on the occasion of international yoga day.
7. Yoga helps in increasing our self-control and concentration power, that is why yoga is very beneficial for students.
8. Celebrating yoga day on a large scale helps people gain awareness about Yoga and its benefits.
9. The Yoga session is also organized by various educational institutions and NGOs.
10. Yoga is a gift of Vedas and by doing 30minute of yoga we can cure many diseases.
# 5 Lines on International Yoga Day in English # Some Sentence on International Yoga Day
# short Essay on International Yoga Day